Saturday, February 5, 2011

OOTD!!! & My Day With The Bestie/Sis:)


Jacket: From Wet Seal
Top: My bestfriend got it for me when she went to PR this Christmas so idk
Bottom: From Papaya Fav Store in ATL
Shoes: From Ross





















_________________________________________________________________
  
Diana And I at Waffle House Idk why she looks tired/sick when she wasn't but it was freaking 1:00am. lol maybe that's why. And it was raining too=/

























 So i had like almost a month i didn't see her but it was my fault i kinda been lost all of this that's people have told me that lately but all of this things that are going on wit me lately have been driving me crazy that i haven't been being myself and now is when i been noticing so i decided to hang with her since she was complaining i was lost lol so yeah we went to the movies to see The Roommate, Wow i swear that movie was crazy that girl was juz ridiculous crazy!!!! we were like wtf! is wrong wit her! haha but it was really good i recommend you guys go watch it:) but yeah and then we went to Waffle House super late to eat breakfast lol but yeah that was my night wit my bestie i love her she is awesome that's why she is my sister<3

No comments:

Post a Comment