Monday, February 28, 2011

It feels like Summer Again!!!! OOTD

So! for the past Week and a Half its been extremely Hot! but i really didn't notice it until Yesterday it was super and extremely HOT! that it felt like summer it was so great the feeling of the heat! i really hate winter i cant stand the cold. I mean im from the Caribbean we don't really get anything cold Ever!! so that's why i love the heat Georgia is always cold around this time but this yr we barely had any cold weather!
OOTD!
  • Under shirt: Just a normal Black Under Shirt 
  • Top: Aeropostale 
  • Shorts: they are from Plant Blue, I got them when i went to New Jersey past summer i always go there to shop and stuff so you guys will see a lot of things from there  
  • Sandals: They're from Madeline Stuart, they are black with little flowers i choose this because of Spring and the feeling of summer!, i don't really know where i got them from but they are really cute love them.
My Hair, I just had it down wit waves/Curls with like a lil Bump at the top i guess that's what you call it It was really cute
Accessories, I just had my silver Bracelet that i love got them at the mall a long time ago im sure anybody can find them their. and Neckless i just had this white gold heart Neckless that Jordan got for me for my Bday i love it<3
TuChulita<3

No comments:

Post a Comment