Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DAY 5~ 30 Day Pictures Challenge:)

Day 05 - A picture of your ...favorite memory.

Wow i have soo many memories, my life has always been a mess or their has always been something wrong that when ever something great happens it stays in my mind 4ever ima put a couple of good memories that i have Even if it says 1 picture lol ima put the most important memories i have sorry if its too much but i love them and i love every single person that are in each and every single picture here:)
That was when i went to DR. in 2008 that was the best summer ever and the saddest one at the same time cause i had to come back=(
Christmas 2009 Back at DR again good times<3 Imissthem
And this one too This is my Best Friend ever From Dominican Republic I love and Miss her alot=|
At Disney World With my bestie Diana summer 2009
ThanksGiving with the fam Atl I love them soo much PS the date in the pic is wrong that was in 2010 lol
Spring Break 2010 with the family at Jacksonville Beach Fl. Gosh I love them
G.N.O. We went to Apple Bees to the Karaoke Night it was soo Fun!
 Even tho a lot of bad things happen to me with this person he was still a big Part of my life and no matter what i would always care about him and i know that is a picture of me and him but that day was very Important for me
I know you guys seen this picture before lol
So far the most Important Memories i have are this 2 last Picture i have the day My bestfriends celebrated my 18 i swear moment like this are the ones that really make you notice who are your real bestfriends i love them they are seriously awesome and the last one was when my Bday was actually happen with my lil brother i love him so much he is even if sometimes i am the most mean person to him in this world he is my main reason to live i love you Bryan:)<3

No comments:

Post a Comment