Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Independence Day Dominicans!!!!!

Omg Is Dominican Republic Independence Day!!! Awh Im soo Proud that i am Dominican i am soo proud ofmy country and i love and miss it sooo much today is going to be such a fun day for them Cause it is also El Carnaval for them too cause its the last Sunday Of February and the last Sunday in Santo Domingo they do it omg i wish i could be there i miss going to that event dressing up as whatever i want i swear today is such a awesome day for them I Love You Dominican Republic!!!
Some Pictures of how El Carnaval Is over there is actually crazier than how it looks on this pictures i love it soo much and i got a picture Of my Lovely Flag too I love you Dominican Republic you will always be in my Heart I cannot wait to be over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment